Pages

12 September 2010

The 6th Inniskilling Dragoon's Lament

On this, my 'professional' blog, I usually try to avoid posting the frivolous self-gratifying fan art which fills up most of my sketchbook. But the thing of which I have been most proud, recently, is the most frivolous and self-gratifying of them all, and deeply dorky besides.

The song is to the tune of The Legionnaire's Lament by The Decemberists.






If the ghost of Titus Oates comes and burns a spectral blubber stove in my living room, it's no more than I deserve.

3 comments:

Sean Covernton said...

Is that better or worse than an actual blubber stove?

Tealin said...

If it leaves eerie ectoplasmic burns on the hardwood floor, it's all the same to my landlord ...

Sean Covernton said...

For the right tenant though that's a real point of sale.